Background

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Yes it's true- we're having a baby!

Yes it's true.

We are going to have a baby!!!!


No one will be reading this for months but I wanted to start documenting. Today is Thursday, October 20. I took a pregnancy test on Tuesday and it was positive with a faint second line. I took a 2nd one yesterday (see above) and the line was a lot darker. Judging by my estimates, I'm just about 5 weeks along.

I've only had a few symptoms. Obviously the missed period. Sniffles and a cold, which is actually a symptom of early pregnancy...and having to pee a lot! Oh great.

Believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to morning sickness hitting around week 6. I read that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. Your baby is more likely to be born. So bring on that morning sickness.

I'm probably gonna regret saying that about 2 weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...