Okay I'm not really gonna give up drinking water but the thought sure is tempting. I have this CONSTANT urge to pee. Even if I was just in the bathroom. As I walk out the door, I have that feeling again. I thought the pressure on the bladder doesn't start until the 3rd trimester. I think it has begun. How can that be....baby is only the size of an avocado and my uterus the size of a canteloupe. Can my bladder really be receiving that much pressure at this point?
I was getting really excited too, because just a few days ago, I stopped having to get up 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom. I'm down to just 1-2 middle of the night trips. That's quite the improvement. But I think it was traded- without my permission- for a million daytime trips. I think I'm in the bathroom at least once an hour every hour lately.
And with a growing baby, I don't see this improving anytime soon. Giving up water is tempting at times...
No comments:
Post a Comment