Background

Friday, August 3, 2012

6 weeks today

Today Judah is 6 weeks old!! I can't believe how fast time is going. We leave to move back home in 13 days!

I went in for my 6 weeks postpartum checkup today and everything was great. I thoroughly enjoyed telling Dr. Lee about his birth. This was the doctor who told me I really needed to stop gaining weight because my baby was too big and I was going to have a long, hard labor. Don't get me wrong, she was a great doctor. But at the end of my pregnancy she always had to tell me how big my baby was.... So I really enjoyed telling her that I had an 8 pound, 11 ounce baby at home in 5 hours time with no complications whatsoever.

I am very thankful for her prenatal care and glad that she got to meet Judah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...