According to my weekly pregnancy update from BabyCenter- "He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping
because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All
this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy."
That's EXACTLY what's happening! Last night I was up from 4:30-6ish. I was feeling the baby move a lot. I also think it probably had something to do with me being a little sick. I eventually took a Tylenol because my throat was very sore and I feel like that had something to do with the sleeplessness as well.
Last Sunday morning was a fun time. I was laying in bed playing with the baby. I would push on my stomach and he would kick back. I laughed out loud and Taylor probably thought I was crazy. He was in the shower and asked what I was doing out there. I told him me and baby were playing.
Not long after that though, baby decided to shift up into my ribs. He's been doing that a lot lately. I can't get mad at the guy for running out of room, but those jabs to my ribs really hurt sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment