I was thinking to myself this morning when I was awake from 4-5:30 that we already have an obedient son. My weekly pregnancy emails tell me that most babies shift to the head-down position between 28-32 weeks but some are even later than the average. I was thinking for our little guy that he would be later rather than sooner. After all, he's pretty active in there, and- look at who his parents are. Both of us were very active children and, well, his father is still very active. :) We're going to have quite the little ball of energy and I'm already expecting that. I don't know about being prepared for it though. I know he was laying laterally across my stomach. I felt a lot of movement in my left side and right side and sometimes it was simultaneous. So I'm guessing it was the hands and feet. The other night I felt like he had changed positions. I didn't feel the same movements and I was feeling different movement lower down. The sonogram yesterday confirmed it. He has moved and is now head-down. Way to go, baby. We are proud of your accomplishment!
Here's the entire video of the sonogram.
The first minute is checking the head, but around 1:10 you can see his eyes moving and blinking.
What the arrow is pointing to at 1:45 is the umbilical cord
One of my favorite parts is right around 4 minutes. He starts opening his mouth and even sticks out his tongue a little. :)
And just in case you didn't believe us before, you can see around 7:57 that he really is a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment