Some may be wondering why I've been writing so much about C-sections lately. I've decided to write about certain procedures in childbirth to provide information to people that may have never thought about these things before. Time willing, I'd also like to cover inductions, pain relief in labor, a history of childbirth, and maybe a couple other topics. If there's anything you'd like to know more about, let me know. Not that I have all the knowledge in the world, but I really like to research things. Also, as I mentioned before, I am studying to be a doula. There is a lot of information about birth in my course and it helps me study and remember the info by sharing it with others. You may have heard the saying "The best way to really learn something is to teach it."
My ultimate goal with sharing all of this information is to perhaps widen people's perspectives and cause people to question the things that are done surrounding. I don't want to force anyone to believe a certain way, but I believe it's very important for one to be educated about things they are facing. I hope to share information that can help other women make the most informed choice for themselves and their families. In the end, everyone wants a healthy baby and healthy mother. Every family has to decide for themselves what is the best way to get that outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment