This video was done about 2 months ago but I was finally able to download the program to get all the videos and pictures from our monthly doctor visits. The doctors office is pretty high tech and everyone gets one of these cd-roms with videos and pictures.
At about 17 seconds in, you can hear the baby's heartbeat and see him/her moving around.
Fast forward to almost the very end of the video- at about 4:20 and you'll see our funny baby lifting their hands to praise the Lord. Then, he/she rolls over onto their side as if to say "I'm done with you poking and prodding around. Stare at my butt." Haha
that is so cool!! Wish I had something like that! My last ultrasound was about a month ago. I was 8 weeks at that time & we didn't see any movement, just the flicker of the heart beating. My next sonogram probably won't be until March or April when we find out the sex.
ReplyDeleteYeah, in Korea they tend to go overboard with the testing and everything. I get a sonogram at every visit. But I'm happy to have it. I'm sure my next pregnancy will be in the States and that's something I will miss.
ReplyDelete