One of the many sweet things my husband did for Valentine's Day was get me roses. He learned his lesson the year he got me a flower other than roses on Valentine's Day. So this year and for several years previous, he's made sure to do Valentine's Day right. I did think it was a little strange that he showed up with red roses and.... blue roses? I wasn't sure how I felt about those blue roses until he told me he got them with our baby boy in mind. How sweet is that!
The blue roses already made this bouquet very special, but that wasn't all. I can't forget to mention all the work he put into getting them. He got up at like 6 am to ride his bike 1 hour to the flower market to get these. I love my man.
I was right! :) Congrats on a sweet baby boy!
ReplyDeleteAunt Meribeth