We are sooooo excited for you! Love you both!
Who are you, anonymous?
So...any word yet on whether you're having a boy or a girl? :)
People people....if you leave an anonymous comment at least leave us your name so we have the pleasure of knowing who you are!
It looks like a boy to me; but personally I don't care. We will all love him/her to the moon, of course.Nanny/Jo Ann
I guess you're just going to keep us in suspense, then, until we tell you who we are! lolAunt Meribeth
We are sooooo excited for you! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteWho are you, anonymous?
DeleteSo...any word yet on whether you're having a boy or a girl? :)
ReplyDeletePeople people....if you leave an anonymous comment at least leave us your name so we have the pleasure of knowing who you are!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a boy to me; but personally I don't care. We will all love him/her to the moon, of course.
ReplyDeleteNanny/Jo Ann
I guess you're just going to keep us in suspense, then, until we tell you who we are! lol
ReplyDeleteAunt Meribeth