Background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

20 week ultrasound video




So this video will probably be boring to most, but it's up mainly for the grandparents. And whoever else may be interested. This was the big, important 20 week scan to see all the organs. During the first minute the doctor is checking the head. It's pretty cool cuz you can see the brain. Next comes the femur bone and...humorous maybe? At 1:35 you can see some stats on the baby's development. Then it goes back to the head, more brain shots, until about 2:50. Next comes the heart with all 4 chambers, beating perfectly. Then she examines some of the organs- stomach, kidneys, etc. Around 5:30 you can see that we have a little boy!  There's a pretty cool spine shot around 6 minutes, all the bones and then the baby's ear and a pretty good close up of the face.
I think it's the most interesting around 6-7.5 minutes. You see the little guy putting his hands up by his face. I am convinced he doesn't like the ultrasounds..he always covers his face and ears. It's sad actually. There are some good profile shots around 11 minutes. He starts opening his mouth around 16 minutes. And that's pretty much it.

Like I said, I know this will be boring to most, but I put it up just in case. I gave the play by play of the video too in case there were certain parts people were interested in- you can just skip to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...