STATS:
How far along: 39 weeksHow big is baby: according to the Dr. this past Wednesday, he's about 8 pounds. We'll see what his weight really is at birth.
Total Weight gain: as of Wednesday, 38 pounds. maybe 39 by now?
Maternity Clothes: everything is starting to get a little tight!
Wedding Ring: Very soon it will be back on!
Stretch Marks: Yep yep. I see them down under my belly.
Sleep: Well, it's 5 am and I'm awake..does that answer the question? Sleep hasn't been bad lately. I'm just having a little trouble sleeping because I'm so excited and eagerly anticipating baby's arrival. It's hard to sleep when something so great and exciting is about to happen!
Best moment of the week:My mom arriving safe and sound (after some complications in the Tokyo airport)
Food cravings: yesterday I randomly wanted chicken nuggets for lunch. then in the afternoon I really wanted some good Italian food. I kept thinking of sitting inside the Macaroni Grill..yum.
Food aversions: Onions/sometimes garlic.
Symptoms: Baby has dropped really really low so the heartburn has definitely eased up. He's so low in my pelvis that at my last ultrasound, the Dr. couldn't see his eyes and part of his face. Constant pressure and urge to pee. I've been having cramps the last few days, which is hopefully a sign that labor onset is in the very near future.
Movement: He has been extremely active the last 3-4 days. We've been trying to tell him he'll have so much more room on the outside. I'm sure it's pretty cramped in there.
Gender: Boy
What I’m looking forward to: the birth! I'm so excited about my baby's birth day. I'm not scared...just eagerly anticipating this amazing event. I know it's gonna be so good!
What I miss: being able to sleep through the night without having to get up at 3, 4, 5 am for an early-morning snack.
What I'm thankful for: Definitely thankful for my amazing husband. Happy Father's Day, honey. I hope we can meet our son today!
Next appt: Wednesday, June 20....if baby hasn't come yet.
What is baby doing this week?
He better be preparing to make his exit!

No comments:
Post a Comment