STATS:
How far along: 40 weeks- born 1 day before his due date at 39 weeks, 7 daysHow big is baby: 8 pounds, 11 ounces; 20.?? inches...almost 21 inches
Total Weight gain: not sure what I ended up gaining total. I skipped my last dr. appointment so I didn't get my weight checked the last week.
Maternity Clothes: well, I've just been wearing nightgowns lately
Wedding Ring: Haven't tried but I bet it fits!
Stretch Marks: Yes but they will fade. And they were worth it!
Sleep: I think I'm high on adrenaline and birth hormones still. His first night I got about 2 hours. Last night about 3. Each day I had a nap of maybe 1 hour but I'm not tired!
Best moment of the week: Judah's birth day!!!!
Food cravings: just food in general. So glad my mom is here to cook for us!
Food aversions: I've been slowly reintroducing onions and haven't noticed any problems.
Symptoms: I have different symptoms now after the birth. Mostly just pain from where I had to get a few stitches from tearing. Sometimes when nursing I get cramps, which is my uterus contracting and slowly getting back to normal. So that's a great thing.
Movement: He moves a lot. And he's so so sweet!
Gender: Boy- Judah Christopher Hankins
What I’m looking forward to:every moment with this little guy!
What I miss: I can't say that I miss being pregnant.
What I'm thankful for: My perfect baby boy
Next appt: The midwife is coming for a home visit tomorrow.
What is baby doing this week?
He's learning what life is like outside the womb.

I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete