Background

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

6 weeks, 5 days

Ok I really feel like I'm gonna throw up. About a week ago, I started feeling a little nauseous every day but today is the first day I really feel like I wanna throw up. Dear Lord, help me!

Every morning I have been waking up feeling sick, not wanting to eat anything but I know that will only make it worse. So I force myself to eat. Today all I have eaten is saltine crackers. My new best friend. I usually feel nauseous until around 3 or 4 pm. Evenings are the best time. I'm so tired in the mornings and coupled with feeling sick, I just don't want to do anything.

I start to feel normal around 5 or 6 pm. Humph! I take back what I said a few weeks ago about bring on the morning sickness. I really don't want it. :( Yesterday on the subway was terrible. Everyone was breathing in my face and all I could smell was kimchi. At least most pregnant women don't have to deal with THAT smell! The smell of kimchi wafting through the subway carts before I was pregnant made me feel nauseous. But now.....oh Lord.......


I understand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...