STATS:
How far along: 8 weeks, 3 days
How big is baby: He/She is a raspberry!
Maternity clothes: No need for them yet.
Weight Gain: 0 so far
Sleep: It hasn't been so great. I wake up once every night to pee. Usually at either 4:30 AM or 6 AM. Then it takes me anywhere from 10 minutes-1 hour to fall back asleep.
Best moment of the week: going to the Dr. 2 days ago and hearing the heartbeat/seeing the baby.
Food cravings: Yuck! No food sounds good to me.
Food aversions: Most foods. My diet is pretty bland- dairy, bread, or a baked potato. And some fruits- sometimes.
Symptoms: Mild occasional cramps, nausea, fatigue, sore boobies
Movement: just some muscle cramps and uterine cramping.
Gender: Can't wait to find out. We really want a girl! But a boy is okay too.
What I’m looking forward to: being done with this nausea. It sucks to feel sick ALL THE TIME.
What I miss: feeling good. having energy.
Next appt: Monday, December 12- 2 days before I go home to the USA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment