Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I have the best husband!

I know I've been posting a lot for it being so early. You'd think I wouldn't have anything to write about. But I do. Especially today.

I'd like to take a moment to write about how great my husband is. He is currently going about 1 hour out of his way to get me some food that I can tolerate- a cheese quesedilla from Taco Bell and Mint ice cream from Coldstone. Yay for foreign food in Korea! But nothing is easy here. We can't just jump in the car and run to the nearest taco bell. Everything is a little more difficult. And I'm so thankful for his selflessness.

Recently he has been helping by cleaning the bathroom (so I don't expose myself to the chemicals), doing tons of dishes, cleaning up after me in our teeny tiny apartment without even complaining! I've gotten in a bad habit of getting things out and not putting them away. Or walking into the apartment, dropping everything on the floor, and running for the bed. My bed is the only place I really want to be.

How do single women do this? I can't hardly take care of myself. So thankful for Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...