Yesterday I wore a maternity shirt! And underneath my pants were unbuttoned and fasted with a rubber band. Makes them a little wider. I'm currently 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. My belly is starting to pooch a little. But my pregnancy apps say it is from "bowel distension" and not the baby. Great, exactly what I wanted! The baby is only the size of a prune right now. But next week he/she will be the size of a plum! Bowel distension or baby, either way, my tummy hurts when my pants are on too tight. The last few days I've really looke forward to coming home and throwing on my yoga pants. Speaking of....why do I still have work clothes on? I am wearing leggings instead of jeans today, or the jeans for sure would have already been off by now.
In 2 weeks we go for our 12 week appointment..then 2 days later I fly to America! Can't wait to share the news!!
Oh and some other good news. I'm nearing the end of my 1st trimester and I have noticed the morning sickness is starting to let up. Thank the good Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment